The Palace On Wheels on its splendid and enchanting royal journey through the bygone era of the erstwhile Maharajas.
Though times have changed and the winds have shifted, the Palace On Wheels cruises along in royal style, the kind only the Maharajas of yesteryears could have perpetuated and enjoyed.The Palace on Wheels comprises of 14 fully air-conditioned deluxe saloons, equipped with world class amenities to enhance the pleasure of traveling.
Destinations Covered : Delhi – Jaipur-Sawai Madhopur-Chittorgarh-Udaipur-Jaisalmer- Jodhpur-Bharatpur-Agra-Delhi
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||DELHI /DELHI|
|DEPARTURE TIME||As per Tour Plan|
DAY 01 Wednesday Delhi
• 1600 HRS: Reporting at Safdarjung Railway Station For Check in Formalities.
• 1830 HRS: Leaving for Jaipur
• 1930 HRS: Dinner aboard the royal palace on wheels.
DAY 02 Thursday Jaipur : The Pink City
• 0345 HRS: Arive in Jaipur.
• 0700 HRS: Refreshing breakfast onboard Palace on Wheels India.
• 0800 HRS: Traditional Welcome ritual at the Jaipur railway station.
• 0830 HRS: De-board the train for an excursion tour to the city.
• 1330 HRS: A tantalizing lunch at the Amber Fort.
• 1500 HRS: A explorative tour to Amber Fort.
• 1630 HRS: A tour to the local market.
• 1800 HRS: Embark the train again for tea and leisure.
• 1900 HRS: Returning back to Jaipur.
• 2000 HRS: A grand dinner at the Jai Mahal Palace.
• 2200 HRS: Returning to Palace on Wheels for onward journey.
DAY 03 Friday SAWAI MADHOPUR : Chittorgarh
• 0600 HRS: Starting an early morning jungle safari to the adventurous Ranthambore National Park.
• 0915 HRS: A breakfast in a forest lodge.
• 1000 HRS: Return back to Palce on wheels.
• 1030 HRS: A departing journey to Chittorgarh.
• 1300 HRS: A royal lunch aboard Palace on wheels.
• 1600 HRS: Arrival in Chittorgarh.
• 1630 HRS: A sightseeing tour to the Chittorgarh Fort.
• 1800 HRS: Evening tea and other refreshments at the cafeteria of Chittorgarh Fort accompanied by a beautiful light and sound show.
• 1930 HRS: Return back to the royal Palace on Wheels.
• 2000 HRS: Returning back to the royal carriages of the train for an overnight stay.
DAY 04 Saturday<br /> UDAIPUR : City of Lake
• 0800 HRS: Arrival in the lake city Udaipur.
• 0815 HRS: A refreshing breakfast in a deluxe hotel.
• 0900 HRS: Off-train excursion tours to the city attractions.
• 1330 HRS: A stately lunch in a heritage hotel.
• 1430 HRS: A venturous boat ride in the lake Pichola.
• 1500 HRS: Back to the railway station.
• 1530 HRS: Evening tea accompanies by refreshments onboard Palace on Wheels Onward journey to Jaisalmer.
• 1930 HRS: A deluxe dinner aboard Palce on Wheels.
DAY 05 Sunday Jaisalmer : The Golden City
• 0730 HRS: A rejuvenating break on the go.
• 0915 HRS: Disembark in Jaisalmer for a sightseeing tour to the city.
• 1330 HRS: Either an onboard lunch in palace on wheels or at the deluxe Moomal hotel.
• 1530 HRS: Tea and refreshments in the sand dunes of Jaisalmer along with a camel ride.
• 1930 HRS: A royal dinner in the sand dunes accompanied by a colorful program.
• 2300 HRS: Returning back to the train for an onward journey to Jodhpur.
DAY 6 Monday JODHPUR : The Blue city
• 0700 HRS: Reaching the Jodhpur Railway Station.
• 0730 HRS: An onboard breakfast in Palace on Wheels.
• 0900 HRS: A tour to the city attractions of Jodhpur.
• 1400 HRS: Lunch in a deluxe resort.
• 1530 HRS: Return back to the train for relaxing and a ride to Bharatpur.
• 1930 HRS: A dinner onboard royal palace on Wheels.
DAY 07 Tuesday BHARATPUR : Agra
• 0500 HRS: Arrives at Bharatpur.
• 0600 HRS: Leaving for Keoladeo Ghana National Park for an early morning bird viewing.
• 0730 HRS: A breakfast in a deluxe lodge in the forest.
• 0830 HRS: Returning back to the train.
• 0845 HRS: A journey to Agra.
• 1030 HRS: Arrive in Agra.
• 1100 HRS: A city sightseeing lunch in a deluxe hotel in Agra.
• 1330 HRS: A delightful lunch in a deluxe hotel in Agra.
• 1500 HRS: Exploring the beauty of Taj Mahal.
• 1730 HRS: A roam to the city market.
• 1830 HRS: Savoring a light and sound show.
• 2000 HRS: Dinner in a luxury hotel in the city or aboard Palace on Wheels.
• 2300 HRS: Returning jouning to Delhi.
DAY 08 Wednesday DELHI : New Delhi
• 0400 HRS: Arrival in the Safdarjung Railway Station.
• 0730 HRS: An onboard breakfast followed by checkout an farewell formality.